The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

What is one to do?

“If a thing is right, though you lose by it, it must be done.” C.H. Spurgeon

With this thought in mind let me pen where I find myself. There are so many voices in the world today. We have a voice that cries out for human rights, another that speaks for the dolphin and yet another which bellows gay rights. The list goes on and would have no end if I had to give it an in-depth study. Yet with all of these voices and their messages, when broken down, all one would see is “self”. That may need an explanation! The voice of human rights speaks, and trumpets that what is fair in a democracy should benefit all. Yet who benefit? Take abortion and the call to legalise it. The law is passed and mothers can now abort. The mother may gain by it, only on the surface as a judgement is coming, but that is another topic for another day. The mother relinquishes her responsibility to rear a child, but the child is put to death. This they call justice.

Let’s look at what they call “hate speech”, if a man/woman believes in Jesus Christ as the only true messiah and publicly declares that to someone who has a deferent belief pragmatic then he/she has a right to bring a case against that individual. Lets unpack it in more detail; I believe that Jesus Christ is who He said he was, He is God incarnate, He lived as a man for about 33 years, He never broke God’s law not even once. He was then judge and tried by man, where He was found guilty of a crime He never committed. He then was crucified and died and on the third day He rose from the dead. He alone accomplished the opportunity for mankind to be reconciled back to God. In other words without His sacrifice I would not be able to commune with God at all, but now I am able, all because of His selfless act on Calvary. So therefore when the Lord Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life no man comes unto the Father but by me.” We must then conclude that ever other religion is a lie and will not get people to heaven; the flipside of heaven is almost unthinkable yet very real... HELL. A place, full of people who would not, repent and believe, a place of continual torment. Forever is immeasurable in the realm of time, it never ends. Imagine a million years if you can and then when it has passed those who reject this message will still forever be in torment. That thought should rock you to the core; it shakes me and makes me ever thankful for my Saviour’s love for me and by making a way of escape for me. Therefore, I believe and align myself with the truth of the bible.

I am now compelled to declare the truth as I have found the truth. It was the man Jesus Christ who alone paid the price for sin, therefore it is impossible to get to heaven and God any other way. No other cult, no other religion, nor any other way shall keep mankind out of the furnace of hell. Jesus Christ and Him crucified is the message and every other message is a lie. So to those who hear this message and repent and believe will find life. Yet those who are offended by it are dead and cannot see, although all I have told you is true, a charge may be brought against me, so what am I to do?

I have no option by am compelled to declare the truth, even if I lose by it!

Signing off

Tyrone

No comments: