The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Thursday 14 April 2016

Seeing is believing

Herein is love amazing, love divine, yes, love beyond degree, my voice cries out to the Jesus who died for me. If all could see what I can see your voice would ring out praises over land and sea. Why do so many laugh Him to scorn? Oh my wounded soul feels for thee. There are none so blind who do not wish to see.

The Sovereign King who has had mercy on me, my plea is for you to set them free. Regardless men if only you would want to see, if only you could see God’s “shalls” across the seas, I’m sure you would see what I can see. What God has blessed is blessed indeed. How do the flowers flourish it should be plain to see. Look to Jesus and you will be set free.

Signing off


Tyrone      

No comments: