The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Thursday 6 April 2023

All came to pass

 

All came to pass


Thankfully I sit at my desk in the early hours of the morning, 3:15 to be precise and I wait in anticipation to have sweet fellowship with my Lord and Saviour. Just to feel His presence would be wonderful and then if I could hear His voice that would be delightful. So, what needs to be done to achieve this? Firstly there is no magic formula, but we certainly have been given a guideline for achieving such an encounter. Start with prayer, honor God as God and the creator of the universe, and hallow His name! Then ask and expect to be heard, this is how we apply faith to our lives. There should be no doubt, as long as our request is considerate of the will of God and not simply about our selfish wants. But even then we are heard and corrected, thank you, Father God.

 

Next, open the Bible and read until something catches your attention, and then start to unpack that. Look at it from every angle and then apply it to your lives on a practical level. Ask yourself how this relates to you and what can you take from it to bolster your relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Remember the Bible is our greatest tool for life it’s the only book that can read you as you read it. It opens us up before the Lord and then allows us to fall on our knees as we cry “Abba Father, please forgive me for my sin”. It is a phenomenal tool that God has afforded his children. We need to be reaching for it even more as we see that day approaching. The trial of life is about to ramp up and only those holding on with dear life will be able to endure.

 

Lastly, once you have had your time and found some direction, even just for the day. Thank God for his grace in your lives. Love Him audibly and soaked in the touch of the Lord as God the Holy Spirit assures you that God is with you. And to finish off with the title of this post “All came to pass”, remember this! WHATEVER GOD SAYS and establishes through His Word will come to pass,  with no ifs and buts, we trust His voice even if we sometimes do not understand the reasoning behind it. "let God be true and every man a liar" must become our motto for life, if not we are opening so many doors to differing deceptions.   

 

Even as I sign off the first song that comes to my mind is this, “To get a touch from the Lord is so real”. Thank you Father God for the sweet fellowship this morning, I love you and ask that you would make me mindful of the needs of others and help me apply myself to their lives for the furtherance of your gospel.

Blessing to all that call upon the name of the Lord Jesus and confess Him as Lord of their lives, Peace be with you all!

 

Signing off

 

Tyrone

No comments: