The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Sunday 3 September 2017

One last push to get it right

Who of you do not carry regrets? I certainly have too many to count and I am in the process of working a few things out. Life is a journey and the truth of it all is that we only get one stab at it, we must make it count. Some may achieve great heights in the business arena, which is not what I refer too as a good score; the hidden treasures that will never rot or perish and carry us through eternity is the ultimate goal for humanity, nothing more and nothing less will suffice and stand the trial of fire that is coming for all. Do not be deceived; “For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw-- each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.” (1Corinthians 3:11-15)   

I’m tired of the hero being praised, especially if and when they mislead the pilgrim into believing so many lies. I once believed myself to be amongst that number as subtle as that deception may have been it was the truth in my own cognizance, only to be placed on a pedestal to come tumbling down. Sin taking it’s strangle hold on my life and disqualifying me throughout my lifetime. There where times of great rejoicing, where God, my heavenly Father took me to some amazing height that are hard to articulate. But even with these experiences close to my heart I sadly stumbled time and again. Thankfully it’s not about my achievements per say but rather its all about my glorious Saviours achievements and the shackles he has broken for the believer. It is up to the individual to work this great mystery out for themselves. This is what I am endeavouring to do with the grace of God as my comrade.   

Reincarnation is just one of the many lies that teach the world that we better ourselves and come back as someone or something else in our next life. God could have done it this way, but He hasn’t. This is the truth! And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.” (Hebrews 9:27-28)

With that in mind I have decided or rather feel a strong urge to put pen to paper as I revisit my life and flip through the pages as I analyse the folly of so much wasted time and endeavour with one last push to set the record straight pleasing my heavenly Father. My prayer is to end well and help other to do the same.

Signing off

Tyrone

No comments: