The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Rescue in the Storm

 

“Rolling with the punches”, seems to be a common retort from many when it comes to the trial of life. Unemployment is up, Covit is claiming its prisoners and taking lives. Who hasn’t been effected by Covit? Even as I punch these keys I have a mother and sister bedridden from the virus. But we must not be distracted, we must keep our eye on the ball, which is, the will of our heavenly Father. An RPG-7 can stop a moving tank in its tracks but nothing seen or unseen will ever stop the will of our God. Whatever He has determined will come to pass. This is a very simple conclusion that carries tremendous weight. Toe the line or pay the price. But hear is the good news; “Whoever calls upon the name of Lord will be saved…”

 

Many have witnessed the havoc of a tornado and the damage it leaves in its wake, it takes no prisoners. However just as Noah was saved in the ark, so will we be protected from the coming storm, not to say we will all escape the persecution that will follow, on the contrary, its persecution that will confirm our commitment to our God. Some may even lose their lives, others imprisoned and some will be banished like outcasts. Be that as it may, the ultimate result is what will finally matter, we will be SONS OF GOD spanning into the throws of eternity. To be an ally with my great Saviour and to stand alone side Him is the hope I have and nothing will stop me achieving that result. The Christian belongs to Him and we are all covered by the grace of God. Sure I have squandered so much time, even now I wrestle with my flesh as it looks for any opportunity to rebel, I have got to that stage in my life where I hate that which looks to steer me in the opposite direction to the will of God in my life, will I ever arrive? One foot in front of the other and one day at a time. On reflection I have learnt so many valuable lessons along the way, the grace of God brought me through to the other side and now I stand here just as I will then with these words ringing out for all to hear, “but by the grace of God here I stand”. This is the hope I have, to stand on the other side of death with a body like the Lord Jesus’, eternal and forever thankful for the will of God in my life. For the sacrifice of my great Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ who has paid the price for my sin, let that resonate, the struggle is real and yet I still find forgiveness, praise the name of Jesus now and forever more!!!!! There is no greater news out there, how could there be? Let us remember to preach Christ and Him crucified, it’s the last of the flock of God that He is gathering into his fold, the final push before He come to take us home. We all have our part to play, get the message out, it’s time to now become more vocal than ever before, the Lord Jesus is coming, but so is His judgment. It’s time to make a choice, where will you stand? I’ve made up my mind, as for me, I will serve my God and my King and pay Him the homage He alone deserves, for there is no other that has the power to save you from the wrath of God, which will happen, it has been penned into His script and sealed by HIS WILL.

But here is the fantastic news; whilst the offer still stands; “For whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved”

 

Signing out

 

Tyrone

No comments: