The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Wednesday 12 August 2020

The divide

The divide between judgment and truth, to find the balance without compromise is an art in itself. Where there is truth in our society there will always be those looking to tarnish it with lies, sadly, it is the way of the fallen world. So from the outset please forgive me if my delivery seems harsh, however the reality of the feud of today is real and it would be unwise for us to bury our heads in the sand. I have a heart for the lost, the wayward sheep, those who have missing in action. I was amongst that number for a very long time, but God who is rich in mercy and through a series of painful corrections brought me to me senses, thank you Father God! I may be HIV positive, have a leg shorter than the other with a hip now failing due to a head-on collision. Nevertheless, the discipline of God’s action into my life has saved me and if I was given a choice, I would have it no other way.  It’s hard to articulate the depths He was willing to travel to rescue me, a life of total debauchery, wine, woman and song; with drugs a common requirement to escape the reality of it all. Hence the reason for my autobiography, which is available on the Amazon platform in the form of an electronic book, it is called Destroy and Deliver Synopsis for anyone who is interested. 

 

The mercy and grace of God is not lost on me, I have understood that boasting of any form has been excluded, it’s the goodness of God, alone that saves. Let these words infiltrated you mind and bless you richly; But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2: 4-9)

 

In any warfare there always has to be an opposing force, for the Christian it is no different, the battle is fierce and it often comes from within. We have been warned, in the last days people will gather teachers to themselves; “For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” (2Timothy 4:3-5)

 

Without any other influence for now, please consider where we stand on this, is it obvious? Or is this a reference for another time? We will explore this train of thought a little further in upcoming posts.

 

The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.

 

Signing off

 

Tyrone

No comments: