The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Saturday 22 December 2018

Corner


You say that you believe there is a God, well done, even the demons believe and tremble when they consider HIS might. As for me that could never be enough, it is obvious that God exists, I needn’t walk far, my garden if full of glorious vegetation which in itself proves without a shadow of doubt that God is present. I am settled in my understanding, “ping pong” no longer transpires in my mind’s eye and by the grace of God I am settled. God is the creator of the Universe. HE is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all those who have called upon the name of Jesus Christ the Lord to find rescue. It is one thing to believe that God exists but what is far more important is that I have GOD in my corner. As for the rest, the trial of life, with all its struggles is rather irrelevant. All I need is the full assurance of God having my back and then I will be as complete as I can be here on earth. Ah, heaven will be a totally different story, an eternal body with all the trimmings, which I have not yet fully comprehended. As glorious as that may be, the cherry on the cake will certainly be fantastic but nowhere near the grand prize of being called a son of God, a member of HIS household for all eternity, wow! Its then that faith will no longer be needed for we will see Him (Jehovah, the great I AM) just as He is, Praise God! But until then we have been called to walk by faith as the Word of God illuminates our understanding and what that means.

But for all this to happen we need to be sure of a covenant between God and ourselves, for once God signs upon that dotted line, it is done. Jesus Christ my Lord and glorious Saviour has made it possible for all. Where do you stand? If there is uncertainty then I recommend you wrestle upon your knees as you cry out seeking God’s forgiveness for you sin, call upon the name of Jesus and you shall be saved, but be sure to come as you are, no smoke screen to hide your sin. Thieves and robbers will always try to worm their way into the kingdom of God. As if God would ever be hoodwinked, really! How absurd is that type of mentality. They are only up against the ONE that spoke a WORD and the universe sprung to life. Talk about delusion, there it is…

The Lord Jesus Christ died for sinner that is why he was willing to be crucified, to unlock the vortex of sin itself, to break its shackles. However in order for this to be actualised in your life you must come as you are. Bare all, as vile as some of your sins may be, shed them, confess them and then cry out to Jesus and then that burden will be rolled away. It is the miracle of God’s mercy, praise His name. You shall receive the mind of Christ, and then through the throws of life we will learn by testing what is that good, acceptable and perfect will of God and how we can begin to apply that to our lives; this is miraculous and I thank my God for His mercy and for having Him in my corner.

Signing off

Tyrone       

No comments: