The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Contract

After signing any contract, there are clauses put into place to help all parties understand their agreement. It is no different for the Christian; we have a contract with the King of kings and the Lord of lords, God almighty has cosigned as witness, what an amazing thought! At salvation there is a manuscript in heaven that has a named penned into it and this volume is called the Book of Life. God is so brilliant and full of wisdom that this book is already complete. It was done before those individuals were even born. You see God is not linked to time as we are in this life anyway. However for the individual who finds salvation at a particular phase in their lifetime, for them that is when the contract commences. It is a grand occasion and even angels celebrate in heaven when one is truly saved. Another dimension we cannot witness in the flesh, but it is obvious they are privy to ours, to us they remain unseen to them we are seen. How that all actually works, I cannot detail and we use what is written to glean into the spiritual realm. It is obvious that angels work under God’s instruction and there are differing angels with differing roles. I suppose no differently to individuals with differing tasks on earth. From the least to the greatest, whatever is needed to get the job done there must be those appointed to make it happen.

The apostle John and Paul have visited that realm and it was Paul who said that he saw things that would be unlawful for him to utter. It was forbidden to speak about here on earth. My mind begins to explore, stay on point in my next thought. God is so vast and He is my God and I belong to Him as He belongs to me and all because of what Jesus did on my behalf. These are the thoughts that must captivate my soul, O sweet Jesus what a wonder you are, like honey in the rock! Not that I have ever eaten honey from a rock, but of a certainty I can with confidence say, my sweet Jesus the one who has saved me from the wolves. I was so close to abandonment and yet he has rescued me from the mouths of ferocious beasts, who can compare with your brilliance. Look where you may, in this realm or the next and you will never find a comparison, of that I am persuaded! Jesus is my all in all no matter what life may throw at me, I am persuaded that I belong to Him and that He belongs to me, bless his name now and forever more, Amen and Amen!

Men break the law to achieve their objects but all will stand before the judgement seat of Christ and have to give an account. Sin may look to rob me of my joy in the Lord but as long as my eyes remain fixed upon Him it will be well with my soul. It is well with my soul! How I love Him so and how I long for the day when I shall see Him as He is, even so come quickly Lord Jesus! This is the “glory divine” found in Christ Jesus my Lord, my mind now wonders to a land filled with everlasting milk and honey, imagine… absolute bliss personified. A grand hope awaits the believing Christian. Our vision must lock onto the target; - eternity in heaven… understanding that the many hindrances we face along the way, as annoying as some can be that they in fact will aid us in our quest when viewed correctly.

If any aggravation looks to take my eyes off completing my objective and let’s face it, it is always on a personal level that we struggle the most. It’s when our daily routine is in some way interrupted by something we hadn’t planned that seems to test us the most, I know that this affects me and it often gets me to lose focus on the main issue in my life which is to embrace all things spiritual that will conform me to the image of Christ. Do you see the beauty of God’s brilliance in even the little tests in life, God affording me another opportunity to focus on Him and not looking to run with an alternative escape which would help me take my eyes off my present predicament? Alcohol, drugs and most forms of entertainment have been designed with that as their goal, we call it entertainment but I am sure Satan calls it distraction. Hollywood calls it acting, many of their stars pretending to be someone else with the differing roles they portray and yet deep within many of them I believe is an empty void. Some of the greats have felt so much pain that they have taken their own lives.

It is imperative that we recognize that the obstacles of life, our daily interactions are designed to teach us to be more Christ like in Character, of this I am persuaded. If when viewing the challenges of the day hinders our progress; it’s about looking to Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith to get us through the trial whatever it may be. If we find the grace to get through it we will come out more refined on the other side.

There is nothing in our daily activities that works against us if viewed correctly. Nothing! This is our lesson and we all need to find this understanding as our base we handling whatever is thrown at us, God help us to put on the mind of God, for we have the mind of Christ!

Signing off


Tyrone      

No comments: