The link to my book - Destroy and Deliver (Autobiography)

Sunday 15 December 2013

The greatest of Shepherd's

My thoughts this morning ponder on how we all in some form or another through life’s journey have all been given very similar opportunities with the odd few handicapped. Not many are maimed in comparison to the majority; most have all their five senses intact! All have most certainly been give the same time in any given day; we all have 24 hours in which to do our commerce. I have often heard people quote, “do you know how busy I am”. And yet we all have been given the ability to slice any given day as we chose. I will concur that the pressures of life most certainly has its way in bleeding a stone as it were. Nevertheless we all follow a similar pattern through the throws of life; we are born, go through puberty and then on into our adult life. Some chose this while others chose that! It is also reasonably obvious that one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Some crack it as business entrepreneurs while others fail dismally in the same field. This in turn leaves many of us making bad choices through life! Sin taking its hold on us leaves many of us with regrets.  I could write a book on the bad choices I have made as a pilgrim along life’s journey. Be that as realistic as it may, we are not without any assurance, regardless of all the bad choices we still have hope, for those who at least belong to the Lord Jesus. “While we have breath we have hope!” Thank you Father God for your ability and choice to so easily forgive, without this glorious attribute unfolding in our lives we would be of all men most miserable.

This reality at times seems to be forgotten and yet our great Saviour the Lord Jesus, the greatest of Shepard’s does not neglect His duty and leaves the ninety-nine as he seeks out the lost; praise His glorious name! “I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them in justice.” (Ezekiel 34:16)

For all who think they have reached their end and life is no longer worth living call out even now to the greatest of Shepard’s and He will come to your aid, the bible has so declared this to be true! “For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."” (Romans 10:13)

Signing off


Tyrone    

No comments: